electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips tv will not turn on!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jobby

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Philips tv will not turn on!! Reply with quote

Hi i have a PHILIPS Widescreen 100hzt TV model no. 32pw9576/05R.
The tv is 2 years old but will no longer turn on. when the on button is pressed it makes a sound as if it is about to turn on,then stops and the Standby red light flashes.. HELP!!
Mel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Philips Reply with quote

Is there a pattern to the flashing light (e.g. 3 blinks and pause etc.)?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips tv will not turn on!! Reply with quote

jobby wrote:
Hi i have a PHILIPS Widescreen 100hzt TV model no. 32pw9576/05R.
The tv is 2 years old but will no longer turn on. when the on button is pressed it makes a sound as if it is about to turn on,then stops and the Standby red light flashes.. HELP!!

It is important to know what Chassis type your TV has.
You can find it at the sticker on the back. It can be an MG 2.1 3.1 7.1
or EM2 EM5
In case of a MG2.1 it can be a defective BU 2520DF Line Transistor or you will have to replace the two relais ( black ones ) in the power supply, in combination with transistor 7000 ( BC 337/40)
The EM chassis have many problems and it can be a faulty Line Transistor, Fly-Back transformer and/or almost the complete power supply, FBT and Line- Transistor!
I hope this helps you
Greetings
J.Hartman
Tv engineer
baz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: ....HELP.... Reply with quote

Hi i have the same problem Phillips 32pw9576/05R.

Where do i find th chasis type..? How much could it cost to repair...?
Do TV engineers do call outs...its a bit big to lug around...

Thanks guys

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a 1000 pf 2kv capacitor in the line output stage often breaks down and causes these types of problem... look for the component next to the line output heatsink. If its faulty it will be burned out black.
bizylady

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: conerning the tv Reply with quote

my tv having is a big problem i have a 42pfl5332d also i need a remote control, but my question is this. i have a 2 pixel wide line from top to bottom on the right side of the tv, what do i do to ride these lines
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can try replacing the buffer board but it sounds like a bad panel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия