electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Behringer PMH880s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evimarn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Behringer PMH880s Reply with quote

Hi,this unit came in with a blown high voltage ceramic disc cap blown on the primary side of the smpsu any one had anything similar for repair usually only 375v. is the max attained on the cap its just after the rectifire probability cont ic is also blown as it it quite a toll to blow such a cap ,I replace the suspect components but unit still doesn't fire up.It uses the uc3854c as control.any help apreciated.
Evimarn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have Rectified V on the primary cap and collector (or drain if it is FET
as i suspect) already?
Check for some high value R's (over 120k usually) the ones that gives the start pulse.
Regards
Krugger
larrysplace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Still looking for schematic Reply with quote

Does anyone have a schematic for the PMH880S? Mine has several blown components. Anyone willing to tell me the component value if I provide the number from the PC board silkscreen?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: PMH880S Reply with quote

Hi there ESI where can I take my PA amp to be properly repaired in Cape Town I have to say I am not a happy chappy as the amp blew on a new year gig lucky we had a spare one but did not have the same great sound as the Berhinger and is it possible to E/Mail a service Manual as I do know an Electronic Geek that could do it if there is no one in Cape Town qualified for your product.

Regards

Tom Morton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия