electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
looking for job in Toronto, Edmonton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valentin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: looking for job in Toronto, Edmonton Reply with quote

Hi, I am a service technician at copier, printers, faxes, MFU, computers. I've worked for 9 years in an authorised service of Toshiba, EU. I repair also office eqipment of Canon, Xerox, Brother, HP, Lexmark, Konica Minolta, etc. I recharge, recicle and repaire laser and copier toner cartridges .
E-mail: [email protected]
awtoys.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is you live?
-----------------------------
valentin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, at this moment I'm in Bulgaria but next week we are going to live in Toronto and for this reason I'm looking for job there
curadebt_complaints

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: Jobs Reply with quote

There is not enough jobs and can you tell me some websites from where i coulk know about jobs in Canada.
mncutler8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: looking for job in Toronto, Edmonton Reply with quote

Looking for job please visit this site http://cloudjobs.net they are the No.1 job site. They provide a good service for the job seekers and the job providers. They are specialized in matching the job seekers and the job providers. I think sure they can help you. I got a god job for my career with the help of them.

Search Cloud Computing Jobs - Free Service for Employers and Candidates
AlessandraDulce

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for job in Toronto, Edmonton Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Nice post. Useful information has been given. The post seems to be very informative one. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Now a days more job sites are available for the job seekers. As mncutler8 Cloudjobs.net is really providing a wonderful service for the job seekers and providers. They are specialized in matching the job seekers and job providers. One of my friend got a good job for his career with the help of them.

cloudjobs001.wordpress.com
cloudjobs.blogspot.com

I agree with you. But, still after visiting the site and some other threads here for job section. I don't get any reply.
leosoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: W co obecnie warto pograć na tablecie? Reply with quote

Hello!
at this moment I'm in Bulgaria but next week we are going to live in Toronto and for this reason I'm looking for job there
TomCollie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

share more example.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия