electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Diana needs help about NCS2001 amp

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Diana needs help about NCS2001 amp Reply with quote

Hello,
Can anyone help me on my little project herein. I'm using an rail-to-rail operational sub-1V amplifier
NCS2001SQ2T1 (ON Semiconductors), for ampifying very low (mono) audio signal from an old reciever. Ampifyer is powered by single 1,4 button cell. Earphones are on output.
Since I'm still a beginer in electronics (or complete retard , I don't know which pin on the
NCS2001SQ2T1 should I connect with bat-, bat+, ear1, ear2, input1 and input2 contacts. Because of very small gabarits needed (therefore I use button cell), it is desirable the whole circuit has as minimum aditional components (SMD resistors and capacitors) as possible, regardeles the sound quality.
No volume potentiometers also; I need maximum output power that NCS2001 can provide. Simple as that. But not for me !
Btw:Could I use 2 or 3 IC-s for aditional amplification ?
I would very apriciate a simple scetch if possible. Thx.

NCS2001 links:
http://www.onsemi.com/site/products/summary/0,4450,NCS2001,00.html
http://www.onsemi.com/pub/Collateral/NCS2001-D.PDF (127KB)
paris

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IN FIRST PAGE OF DATA SHEET THER IS A SCHME WITH A BATERY .IN THIS SCHEME THE + OF BATERY IS THE PIN 5 VCC AND THE - OF BATERY IS THE PIN 2 VEE THE PIN 1 IS THE OUTPUT (EAR) AND THE PIN 3,4 IS THE INPUT 1,2.
TO ADJUST THE OUTPUT POWER PUT A POTENTIOMETER IN THE INPUT OF THO SIGNAL.
IF YOU NEED ADITIONAL AMPLIFICATION YOU MAY TO PUT IN YOUR PROJECT A POWER OUTPUT STAGE.
IF YOU WANT SEND YOR PROJET IN [email protected] TO SEE IT
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия