electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Onkyo DR-S2.0 not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobra562

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Onkyo DR-S2.0 not working Reply with quote

I have a Onkyo DR-S2.0 that is dead.I have no standby or anything.Anyone know what might be going on here?
percio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: onkyo Reply with quote

tengo el manual de servicio de este equipo y ademas tengo uno igual en mi taller, si lo deseas escribeme al correo [email protected], creo que lo que tienes malo es el termofuse del transformador principal, si no entiendes español tratare de escribirlo en ingles, I have service manual that set, if you want write to [email protected], but I belive the termofuse of transformer is wrong. atte Percio, please in subjet email write onkyo s2
us-user

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: anybody has a clue to solve? Reply with quote

I have the same problem --- the power is dead for DR S2.0. The power cord is fine, as the red light is on when the power button is pushed. Release the standby button won't make the red light turn green as it normally did. please help. Crying or Very sad
Elvis R

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not familiar with the schematics of that model, but if the standby light is on, but not response; you should check the regulator circuit. The standby circuit usually gets power from the primary DC supply, which is obviously fine. Look for a open or shorted regulator component.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия