electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
viewsonic 32in lcd tv power supply broken
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jts1957

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back light plugs and connectors can arc and carbonize, but usually the back lights will flicker along with the arcing. Question
kezug

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see any flickering.

This is starting to drive me nuts. TO think that I spent money to replace the power supply and its something else Sad
riosgonzalez

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: viewsonic N3250w Reply with quote

I have had a 32 inch viewsonic for about 2 years, all of a sudden the tv stopped working no power whatsoever. I have been told it is the power supply module. I am looking to fix the tv my self and don't know where to buy te part. Can anyone help me? and tell me step by step how to fix it. Thank you. 8)
kezug

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of the very useful and 'how to' information is in this thread or from a link that is in this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I am going to keep my new power supply (read my earlier posts) and am going to sell my old power supply (the one with the bulging capacitors, again, look at my posts and pics above).

If anyone is interested in purchasing my old Power Supply send me an email (PM).
peu306xsi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Hanspree 32'' Power Board.. Pls Help Reply with quote

Hi Guys..

I have a Hanspree JT01 32'' TV and is not switching on at all.

The power LED is off all the time.

This was working till last week but my child just dropped it on the floor and from that day, it didn't switch on.

I've desessambled my TV , and there is a small round burn underneath the power board, on the chassis.

Can you please help me on this problem ?

The power board part number is FSP212-3F01.

Thanks in advance.
train123

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked the main fuse on the power supply? Since it is usually a ceramic type, you can't do a visual check so you'll have to check for continuity.

Also try looking at where the burn marks are and try to find the part where the burns came from. A part likely shorted out against the chassis ground circuit when the set was dropped.
peu306xsi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mate.

I've checked the fuse but it seems to be good.

There is a burn mark on the chasis but there isn't any on the board.

I've done some research on the net for a schematic but didn't find anything.

Some suggested to check the Regulator and isolators. Can it be the case ?

if so, how can i identify them ?

Many Thanks
fattcj7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: n3200w PSU repair/replacement Reply with quote

i have a power supply bad in my n3200w. i found this one http://www.electronica-usa.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EU&Product_Code=FSP2042F02 to replace it...but the manufacturer says some modification will be required... can someone help me with these mods? i think it will just be pin out differences in the three connections on the PSU, but i have never done this b4....thanks in advance
fattcj7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: help please Reply with quote

anyone have an idea? ^^^^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 14 of 26

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия