electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA's new service menu
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Model R52WH74(YX61???)/Chassis ITC222A Worst purchase ever?! Reply with quote

Hello, I have the 3D color problem as well. I can't find a convergence menu of any kind, even in the service menu. My regular setup menu doesn't have the MENU>SETUP>VIDEO, where the auto convergence is supposed to be, and I have looked everywhere else. I am too much a noob for the service menu, there was a lot of stuff I didn't figure out. I tried resetting to factory and default where I could, and tried anything marked "auto", to no avail. I have tried powering off the set for days to "reboot" it, and all it asks me for is Language, then source, then auto-tune for channels, it never does convergence. Is it really in the midst of the service menu??? It seemed I found some manual R, G, and B settings that I toyed back and forth with, but it didn't change the picture that I could tell. If anyone could help me with the service menu or anything else, please PM/email me!
-inop
Hellanwait

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem with my R52WH74. The convergence just went one day and there is no menu I can find to set convergence. I got into the boot setup menu with the down keys but there is nothing that says convergence anywhere. RCA is no help at all. Its out of warranty so they could give a crap. I guess I hope to bump this thread. Maybe someone who fixed the problem will see it.
fallenone27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: 3d convergence issue and intial setup problem Reply with quote

We just had the 3d convergence issue fixed. Turns out on ours it was a blown fuse and some loose connections on the horizontal output transformer. So, wasn't a pricey fix at all. As for the intial setup menu running at every power on... still have that problem.

If anyone can help shut this off I would be most grateful.... feel free to email me at [email protected]
loddo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

i got the convergence problem as well on my RCA #R52WH74.tryed everything to no avail.just ordered the fuse and opened the tv up.the problem is i dont know what anything looks like.lol i sure could use some pics.
Maggie O

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:02 am    Post subject: 2007 RCA Standard Definition TV Reply with quote

My tv just suddently went off this evening. I powered it on again and it stayed on for just about 10 seconds and then powered off again. I want to know if there might be a resent button to push and if wo where is it located?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия