electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
IC: KTC5701ED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ralf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: IC: KTC5701ED Reply with quote

HELLO EVERYONE!
I HAVE REPAIR ONE MONITOR THE BRAND NAME MOV THEN I FOUND ONE IC KTC5701ED AND THE PROBLEM I CANT FOUND THE NEW ONE IN THE SHOPS OR STORES TO REPLACE. I CANT FOUND ALSO IN THE REPLACEMENT MANUAL OR COMPARESON. THIS IC IS FOR DISPLAY (OSD). ANYBODY KNOWS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THIS IC? THIS NUMBER IS NOT AVAILLABLE IN THE ELECTRONIC SHOP. THANKS TO ALL...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: IC: KTC5701ED Reply with quote

ralf wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE!
I HAVE REPAIR ONE MONITOR THE BRAND NAME MOV THEN I FOUND ONE IC KTC5701ED AND THE PROBLEM I CANT FOUND THE NEW ONE IN THE SHOPS OR STORES TO REPLACE. I CANT FOUND ALSO IN THE REPLACEMENT MANUAL OR COMPARESON. THIS IC IS FOR DISPLAY (OSD). ANYBODY KNOWS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THIS IC? THIS NUMBER IS NOT AVAILLABLE IN THE ELECTRONIC SHOP. THANKS TO ALL...
: arrow: Very Happy --- >>> I have one piece: "KTC5701ED". It is taken from used machine, it is still ORIGINALLY placed on the mother board .. I can send it to you as it is.
(Together with the board). I am in the UK/London area. Price for the parcell+Postage is =? .. depend where you are (country/state). (om5ard)
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Presuming he still has/needs it. Rolling Eyes
rudo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: IC: KTC5701ED Reply with quote

Arrow Idea ANYBODY KNOWS THE REPLACEMENT FOR THIS IC? THIS NUMBER IS NOT AVAILLABLE IN THE ELECTRONIC SHOP. THANKS TO ALL... >> >> >> .. well, I see.. but one guy (radioamateur) has this
IC. But the problem should be .. he ONLY can send it to you with a piece
of motherboard, and you can place it out. The price for it is £5,00 only+the postage (very small parcell). My loc is the UK/Hastings. If you are interested in .. just let me know. ([email protected])
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия