electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic CD stereo system- error
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maverick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Panasonic CD stereo system- error Reply with quote

I have a panasonic cd stereo system, model SA-AK500, and each time i try to turn it on F61 shows up on the display. What could be causing this and how can i solve the problem? Thanks for all assistance.
gary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f61 is a protection code. it means theres is a fault with audio output ic, usually there is dc on one of the speaker output rails, replacing the audio output ic will usually cure this but check speakers and leads for shorts before reconnecting to the unit.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try replacing the audio output ic but there are two of them. Should I replace both?
maverick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try replacing the audio output ic but there are two of them. Should I replace both?
gary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need to replace both. remove them one at a time and see if unit will then stay on.
maverick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gary wrote:
no need to replace both. remove them one at a time and see if unit will then stay on.

I will try this. Thank you.
maverick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip gary. The audio IC was indeed the problem.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Panasonic CD stereo system - F61 error Reply with quote

I have a panasonic cd stereo system, model SA-AK500, and each time i try to turn it on F61 shows up on the display and then the stereo shuts off.. What could be causing this?? i seen on a earlier forum that someone suggested that a F61 error is a protection code. it means theres is a fault with audio output ic.. does anyone know what a "audio output ic" is and were i can order one?
gary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F61 IS THE ERROR CODE FOR A FAULT IN THE AMPLIFIER STAGE OF THE UNIT, THE MOST LIKELY CULPRIT IS THE AUDIO OUTPUT IC, WHICH IS A MULTI LEGGED DEVICE SCREWED TO A PIECE OF METAL USED TO COOL IT, IN PANASONICS ITS PREFIX WILL PROBABLY BE "RSN" BUT IT COULD BE "STK", MAKE A NOTE OF THE NUMBER AND SEARCH ON LINE, DONT FORGET TO CLEAN OFF THE OLD HEATSINK COMPOUND ON THE HEATSINK AND REPLACE WITH FRESH.
guest01

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: panasonic stereo system error Reply with quote

hello

I've panasonic SA-VK825D stereo system

first it wasn't executing orders neither from the main unit nor from the remote .. I've opened the main unit in order to try to fix this error .. I made a shortcut in the power board and burned an IC on it

now it gives me the error F61 when I turn it on and then turn off

how can I fix this problem and how can I replace this IC .. knowing that I've the service manual having most of the circuits diagrams and parts.

Thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия