electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony 8mm recorder video head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike123333

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:21 am    Post subject: Sony 8mm recorder video head Reply with quote

have a sony 8mm video recorder that has gone sour with snowy video. I have manually properly cleaned the video head to no avail - several times. I have researched this problem and it appears to be a video head issue. My question is 2 part. The model number is EV-3C

1. Where can I find a replacement video head for this recorder. I have searched the net to no avail.

2. anyone have a service manual for this unit

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
cobra562

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Sony 8mm Video Head Reply with quote

Hello,
I just listed all my EV Series service manuals on Ebay in my Store.Also i might have a New in the Box Head for your Unit.I'm selling all my parts (lots of 8mm and VHS-C parts).But i will need a part # to match up what i have
mike123333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi ,thanks for the reply. The video head part number is A7049530A which was originally a replacement for part number A7049183A. Also I will need the botom drum assembly. They never sold it as a stand alone, it was sold as a complete upper and lower drum assembly. The part number is DGU-33E-R number A7048595A.

How can I get a hold of you for the parts. what is your e-mail or store site.

Thanks,

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия