electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Thomson #242740 ac adapt./bat.charger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mowzalot

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Thomson #242740 ac adapt./bat.charger Reply with quote

I was hopeing to recieve some help in finding out if a diode might be the problem. The battery only charges to 4-volts. There is a + and a - pin on the charger, but there is also a pin marked "t" that is in the middle of the other two. I've tested it with a multi-tester and recive no voltage between the pos. and neg., but recive 2.5 volt between the neg. and the pin marked "t". There is a refresh button on the charger that doesn't seem to work. I have opened the unit up and tested the diodes (in board) and found one that has continuity in both directions. There is an ac jack on the side of the unit that tests 8.5 volts and would like some input on if I were to take a jumper from the pos. on the jack to the pos. on the charger, if the voltage would be to high to charge the battery safely?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия