electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Request Input on JVC DRMV150B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baumgrenze

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Request Input on JVC DRMV150B Reply with quote

If it is fair to ask, I would appreciate professional input on the JVC DRMV150B. I found it here:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10998507&findingMethod=rr

I get the impression that it can even be used for the transfer of old VCR tapes to DVD at home. Help me understand why I should keep looking.

Then, again, perhaps it is a Walmart version of this product?

http://www.amazon.com/JVC-DR-MV150B-DVD-recorder-combo/product-reviews/B001UHMCT4/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&filterBy=addOneStar

baumgrenze
penelopeklimas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DR-MV150 has a single tuner, so it can only do one thing at a time. You can watch a program using that tuner, or you can record to the DVD Recorder or you can record to the VHS Recorder.
Dainard Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I would like to say JVC DR-MV150B- DVD recorder/VCR combo to be a good buy for its primary purpose - recording VHS tapes to DVDs. This versatile yet reasonably priced model from JVC is pretty simple to operate and allows users to play both DVDs and VHS without any problem. You can now copy yours old movies saved on VHS tapes to DVDs that can run on any type of DVD recorder. This model's one touch recording option is very nice and its timer set up allows you to record both the DVD and the VCR. This means you can record a large number of programs (up to 12 hours recording is possible). A nice feature on this JVC model is that you can edit the programs recorded, the JVC DR-MV 150B is easy to set up and simple to operate. It responds quickly to all the remote control commands.

Thank you
Dainard Jackson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия