electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
looking for service manual MITAC 5026 Notebook
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sevenstone

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: looking for service manual MITAC 5026 Notebook Reply with quote

hi,

i am looking for the service manual (technical reference manual, exploded graphics, spare parts etc.pp) for the Notebook Mitac 5026
(also known as 5026 or Highscreen Lebook Premium).

It is a Pentium 1 233MMX Notebook, quite old, but still ok.

I added the service manuals fort Mitac 8640, 8575, 8375, 7521 and 7170
today (there were some 8640 documents, but they were very incomplete. i added the complete data).

if someone has the mitac 5026 technical reference manuals (service manuals ! NOT user manuals, i have those), i would be very happy.

i can also add more of those Mitac manuals, f.e. 8170, 60xx etc.

but i cant find the 5026 manuals, please help.
(i prefer english or german manuals, best english)

thanx

7stone
bh

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: MITAC 5026 Notebook Reply with quote

I have service MANUAL MITAC 5026 Notebook

!!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
sevenstone

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: ATTENTION !!! Reply with quote

be aware !

this guy :

!!!Post by spammer - Please, disregard!!!
=================

tries to SELL stuff through this site, for crazy high prices !!
obvioulsy this is for free exchange !
and not for bums making money !

btw., i uploaded may mitac service manuals (the real ones, size between 20 mb to 46 mb) to this site, but they are not published.

i must assume the owner uses it as well for business.

what is published there as mitac service manual right now from someone else is only a VERY little part of the real service manuals.

real service manuals are that big ! even packed in .rar files.

i suggest extreme care with this site (and certain of its users).
HYDFH

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: YOU NOT GE THIS RATE SERVICE MANUAL IN ALLOVER WORLDS Reply with quote

PER COMPLITS MANUAL ONLY FOR 3 OR 5 $
matchap801

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for service manual MITAC 5026 Notebook Reply with quote

Hi. I have a machine with the 8640 case. I want to take it apart to fit a Minipci wifi card with antenna. also to upgrade the memory. does anyone have a set of instructions on how to take the whole thing apart.

Thanks
Matthew
matchap801

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for service manual MITAC 5026 Notebook Reply with quote

Hi. I have a machine with the 8640 case. I want to take it apart to fit a Minipci wifi card with antenna. also to upgrade the memory. does anyone have a set of instructions on how to take the whole thing apart.

Thanks
Matthew

[email protected]
vox24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`m search circuit diagram mitac 7521p. Who can help me?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: looking for service manual MITAC 5026 Notebook Reply with quote

matchap801 wrote:

Thanks
Matthew

[email protected]

Hi,

All you need to do is unscrew the 8 screws holding the cover for memory/miniPCI slots compartment. It is located above battery compartment. The internal antenna end with U.fl connector is located near the miniPCI slot.

Best regards,

DukePit
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: looking for service manual MITAC 7521 Notebook Reply with quote

sevenstone wrote:
hi,

i am looking for the service manual (technical reference manual, exploded graphics, spare parts etc.pp) for the Notebook Mitac 5026
(also known as 5026 or Highscreen Lebook Premium).

It is a Pentium 1 233MMX Notebook, quite old, but still ok.

I added the service manuals fort Mitac 8640, 8575, 8375, 7521 and 7170
today (there were some 8640 documents, but they were very incomplete. i added the complete data).

if someone has the mitac 5026 technical reference manuals (service manuals ! NOT user manuals, i have those), i would be very happy.

i can also add more of those Mitac manuals, f.e. 8170, 60xx etc.

but i cant find the 5026 manuals, please help.
(i prefer english or german manuals, best english)

thanx

7stone
rudy cox

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: MItac 7521 Reply with quote

where did you uploaded 7521 service manual?
I can't find it.

thankyou for any answer

Rudy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия