electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Am I spam ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slav4o.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Am I spam ? Reply with quote

Your post is marked as spam. Your ip and proxy ip are blacklisted.
If you feel this is not right, please, contact support et eserviceinfo.com with spam report id 81
Give as detailed information as possible.
Posibly someone from my subnetwork was banned. But it have the same IP as me. Now i can't post Confused

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar happened to me just because I had put a link in my first post. I was responding to another's request for help with a solution but because of this he doesn't have the solution and I am blacklisted.

If you're going to have rules like this the least you could do surely is to MAKE IT CLEAR on the posting page that links are not allowed from guests and the penalty for posting one will be heavy.

As it stands with no guidance this is not a good solution and will just drive away people like me who can't be bothered with guilty-until-proven-innocent OTT paranoia about new users being spammers. By all means protect yourself against spammers but do so in a way that is not going to rub up genuine newbies before they've even joined up. Is it not a Pyrrhic victory when web sites have to be turned into fortresses where you need to register, post a triplicate code and familiarise yourself with T&C before getting or giving the time of day?

It might be better if you just didn't accept posts from guests whatsoever, at least then you would be protected against spam and also new users would know what they have to do to post.

If this can be undone the "spam report id" is 45658. Thank you.
arni88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me to boot Confused
Your post is marked as spam. Your ip and proxy ip are blacklisted.
If you feel this is not right, please, contact support et eserviceinfo.com with spam report id 412707
Give as detailed information as possible.
unlock me pleas..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия