electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
UK: Laptop and Plasma repair technicians required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAMTT

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: UK: Laptop and Plasma repair technicians required Reply with quote

We are a company based in manchester, UK and are looking for technicians to do service work on laptops and plasma screens mainly.

Ideal applicants must be confident in component level repair and be able to work on their own initiative. The job is based in our workshops and does not involve any travelling or dealing with customers.

We offer excellent rates of pay and a full package.

If interested please email me at [email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: job Reply with quote

Dear Sir,
is the job to be still had? i know TV, LCD, Plasma ... repair but i need to know the conditions. I come from Germany and have german master qualification in TV repair.I work in this occupation since 1989.
Vidas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have lithuanian technic for lcd, plasma, audio-video repair. my contact is [email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
my name is sohail
i have interested thes jobs i have allradey repair lcd and plasma component level repair in pakistan my email [email protected] [email protected]
Pentode

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The job was posted years ago!

Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:37 am. The job I would have truly thought would have been gone within a week or two.... not after 2 years or more!

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия