electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY DCR-TRV10 .......

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
digidude

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: SONY DCR-TRV10 ....... Reply with quote

My camcorder keeps going on/off..something seems to be loose where the Power adapters cable plugs into because everytime i touch it, it restarts itself or tells me im not using a infolithium battery...i cant find a service manual anywhere and dont know what to do. any help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
maybe you have the battery teminal o DC connector fault.
Also you can have the eeprom date corrupt.
Rewrite the eeprom or replace it.
For writing on the eeprom you must have S.P.A.R.C.(software) with LancLink MKII(interface).
Best regards, sonyk.
digidude

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the connector is loose, once i plug it in to the cam and hold on to it (the connector), it seems fine.once i let go of the connector it turns itself off...any idea what i have to do once i get inside?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, remember that this Camcorder it's InfoLithium battery power only.
If you power with universal DC power block, doesn't function.
Regards, sonyk.
digidude

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was using the sony adapter...it worked fine before.it doesnt matter anymore, i broke the cam Sad.the picture started to "bleed" so i tried to fix it and i killed the cam by accidently plugging some orange connecter in the inside of the cam the wrong end of it.doesnt turn on anymore...i need a new cam i think Sad.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, if you send me your camcorder, i can repair.
Best regards, sonyk.

[email protected]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия