electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
denon PMA 100M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valedian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 am    Post subject: denon PMA 100M Reply with quote

Hello,

I search the shematic or manual service for Denon PMA 100M.
The transformer is out, I want to replace with a new but I dont know the secondery voltage transformer.

thanks, an sorry for my poor english.
Valedian
vtech

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not have the manual or familiar with the specific model but I can tell you that in the past many of the Denon transformers failed due to open thermal circuit breakers that is built in the transformer.
I used to be able to repair a good 95 percent of them by simply adding an external circuit breaker, PROVIDED the transformer winding is not damaged.
Whether it is still the same or that's what you have, I can not be sure?
Classic failures were open primary winding mainly due to overstress.
Happened with both standard and Toroid transformers used extensively throughout their line.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for answer,

In fact, when I connect trasformer ( only primary, secondery not loaded) the external protect fuse is breaking. I think is a short circuit in the primary or secondery.
I dont know the secondery voltage to repalce with a new one ( probably between 2x25V and 2x35V) ?
If you have an information .

thanks a lot
valedian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия