electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung MODEL 50B450B1D
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does model number start with 'PN?' Won't know until you try. What do VA, VS do as clicks? Which 5V? Standby or the other?

Additional research: Lots of problems with the X-Main and Y-Main boards.
Rlreynolds1971

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:32 pm    Post subject: Samsung MODEL 50B450B1D Reply with quote

the part number starts with PS my model number starts with PN. the VS and Va power never comes on, no backlight. I have standby voltage and the other 5.3Volts. thanks
Rlreynolds1971

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Samsung MODEL 50B450B1D Reply with quote

Hello,
I received the power supply I ordered on ebay. I installed and everything is working as it should, so that was the problem. Thanks for your help with everything I appreciate it. I learned a few things. Have a great day all. Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия