electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Bench Digital Multimeter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiotek

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Bench Digital Multimeter Reply with quote

For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Digital Multimeter. It is a lab quality digital multimeter with a 5 1/2 digital display having a .04 % DC accuracy, a .3 % AC accuracy and a .04 % ohms accuracy. It measures DC volts up to 1,200 volts, AC volts up to 1,000 volts and Ohm's up to 20 meg ohms. The meter is in very nice condition and works very well. It comes with a power cord and a copy of the manual on CD. $79 plus $15 for shipping to the lower 48 states. If you need pictures please PM or email me.
Seanflores

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Bench Digital Multime Reply with quote

radiotek wrote:
For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Digital Multimeter. It is a lab quality digital multimeter with a 5 1/2 digital display having a .04 % DC accuracy, a .3 % AC accuracy and a .04 % ohms accuracy. It measures DC volts up to 1,200 volts, AC volts up to 1,000 volts and Ohm's up to 20 meg ohms. The meter is in very nice condition and works very well. It comes with a power cord and a copy of the manual on CD. $79 plus $15 for shipping to the lower 48 states. If you need pictures please PM or email me.

Price is bit high but I will still love to see some pics. Can you share pm me pics?
Seanflores

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Bench Digital Multime Reply with quote

Seanflores wrote:
radiotek wrote:
For Sale: Keithley 178 5 1/2 Digit Digital Multimeter. It is a lab quality digital multimeter with a 5 1/2 digital display having a .04 % DC accuracy, a .3 % AC accuracy and a .04 % ohms accuracy. It measures DC volts up to 1,200 volts, AC volts up to 1,000 volts and Ohm's up to 20 meg ohms. The meter is in very nice condition and works very well. It comes with a car accessories power cord and a copy of the manual on CD. $79 plus $15 for shipping to the lower 48 states. If you need pictures please PM or email me.

Price is bit high but I will still love to see some pics. Can you share pm me pics?

No reply yet.
faariwasi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello! Just wondering if this orange Triplett Model 60 Multimeter is still available for sale?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия