electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Compaq Presario V3000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gnanam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Compaq Presario V3000 Reply with quote

Hai ,

In Compaq presario V3000 doesnt boot, when it powered ON ,the cooling fan sarts run and stops within a second and power LED indicator and all LEDs indicators glow continuously. No display or any beep sound.,I opened it for dim display problem ,can any one help me to trace the problem

Thanks and Regards
Gnanasundaram
owennguyen

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Compaq Presario V3000 Reply with quote

Could you go to BIOS area ? If not, you should check your RAM in laptop. You can try to unpack RAM and reattached it. I guess the problem come from RAM or Hard disk. Just check both of them first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия