electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Tape dack made by technics RS-TR373 does not play sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tchavor

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Tape dack made by technics RS-TR373 does not play sound Reply with quote

Hi,
Please advice if any one knows what is wrong and why it make no sound and no signal is on the level meter.

both tapes are not making any signal

AC Power is good ( 12V 24V 4V)

Is it fixable?
Is it a chip issue
Can I fix it by my self?

Regards
TC Sad
ericm

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: technics rstr373 Reply with quote

sorry to hear that...

i have the same model tape deck, rarely used, which has the same problem as yours.

i am still looking for the cause of the problem.

good luck with your tape deck.

regards,

ericm
inquilaabi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Technics RS-TR373 no audio Reply with quote

Hi there,

I know its been a long while but did you everr fix your Technics RS-TR373? i have the same problem with mine... i can seem to find a fix for it anywhere.

kind regards.

Inquilaabi
inquilaabi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last sentance should read "i can't seem to find a fix for it anywhere. "
mlzil

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Tape dack made by technics RS-TR373 does not play sound Reply with quote

<span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left"><span class=gen>
tchavor wrote:
Hi, Please advice if any one knows what is wrong and why it make no sound and no signal is on the level meter.</span></span> <span class=gen>[quote = "tchavor"] Dobrý den, prosím o radu, jestli někdo ví, co je špatně a proč to dělat žádný hluk, a není žádný signál na hladinoměru.</span></span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left"><span class=gen>both tapes are not making any signal AC Power is good ( 12V 24V 4V) Is it fixable?</span></span> <span class=gen>oba pásky se nedělá žádný signál Napájecí je dobré (12V 24V 4V) Je to opravitelný?</span></span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left"><span class=gen>Is it a chip issue Can I fix it by my self?</span></span> <span class=gen>Je to otázka čip mohu opravit mé já?</span></span> <span class="notranslate" onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left"><span class=gen>Regards TC Sad
</span></span> <span class=gen>Jde o TC: ([/ quote]</span></span>

I have the same problem. The device was a long time without electricity, and now is no signal. We learned that the EEPROM is likely to be deleted. Of the EEPROM does not signal further.
Can anyone EEPROM programming? Or know how to fix this problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com :