electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PSU problem Infocus 5700 - heat up caps works
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronparchita

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please Dodgey, can you help me

Do you have any picture of the other side of the power supply around the C 16 caps

Many many thanks to help me

I had problem soldering, power supply does'nt works, and I want to check if I burnt something around my soldering.

If no, do you have any idea where I can found pictures, I looked for and didn't find anything.

Thank you again
ijrm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: It works! Thank you all so much!!! Reply with quote

In case any of you who contributed to this thread are still reading - a BIG thank you for all your input and taking the trouble to share your knowledge.

I just dismantled my Infocus Screenplay 7200 and replaced the tricky to reach behind the heat sink but very clearly marked, as C16, 16v 100uF capacitor. This cured the problem of a non functional projector that just ticked whenever turned on.

One additional tip is that to dismantle the 7200 case, remove the 4 T10 screws and then remove the back and pull the panel off the front of the handle. the top then comes away easily.

Once again, thanks for all your help. Warm glows all round!
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caps are polarity sensitive. Make sure you put it in the correct way.
BK

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: InFocus Screenplay 5700 Not Powering Up Reply with quote

My SP5700 was working just fine but I had to box it up and left it unused for over 3 years since I had a overseas employment. Now it does not start up! No lights and none of the buttons work either on the projector or on its remote. My power cable is just fine.

I have read a bunch of discussions on the power problems with this model. Can anyone suggest/advice me on this? I'm in India at this time and I bought the projector in Houston, TX.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия