electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Code for Mercedes radio audio 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sjansen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Code for Mercedes radio audio 10 Reply with quote

Hi,

I hope you can help me with the following. I lost my code for the radio (audio 10). I think it is the original radio.
The VIN No. is WDB1704471F104553

Many thanks,
Stefan
TITANUM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Code for Mercedes radio audio 10 Reply with quote

Sjansen wrote:
Hi,

I hope you can help me with the following. I lost my code for the radio (audio 10). I think it is the original radio.

Many thanks,
Stefan

sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code
Sjansen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Code for Mercedes radio audio 10 Reply with quote

TITANUM wrote:
Sjansen wrote:
Hi,

Many thanks,
Stefan

sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code

I saw multiple posts for it seems the same issue and they could be helped. I am trying to locate the original dealer and hope they can help but if I can't find it is there another way to get the code?
Sjansen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw multiple posts for it seems the same issue and they could be helped. I am trying to locate the original dealer and hope they can help but if I can't find it is there another way to get the code?
Sjansen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:13 am    Post subject: Mercedes audio 10 code Reply with quote

I called the dealer and it seems the radio was not provided by them. I removed the radio. The serial no. is: S/NO. AL 2199W1059157. It's a model MF2199. The Mercedes code is A1708200186.

Could this help to get the 5 digit code?
Thanks a lot.
Bowers

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Mercedes audio 10 code Reply with quote

Sjansen wrote:
I called the dealer and it seems the radio was not provided by them. I removed the radio. The serial no. is: S/NO. AL 2199W1059157. It's a model MF2199. The Mercedes code is A1708200186.

Could this help to get the 5 digit code?
Thanks a lot.
MF2199=No calculator software
VIN = No code listed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: