electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Micro, MOSFET and DC motors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vivo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 am    Post subject: Micro, MOSFET and DC motors Reply with quote

I'm developing a nano quadcopter using an Atmega328 microcontroller, powered at 3.3V, and very small brushed DC motors. The average current used by these motors is about 800mA @ 3.7V.

Initially, to drive them, I used an L293D motor driver but this component was quite inefficient. The current measured when the motors ran at max power was about 500mA and so the thrust was much lower then it should be.

Now, to solve this problem, I would replace that motor driver with 4 logic level MOSFETs. After a long search, I find 2SK4033 (http://www.kynix.com/Detail/968058/2SK4033.html).

Do you know if it should work? Do I have to use it in conjunction with a diode? If the answer is "yes", what about MBR360RLG?

I chose these components also because I can buy them from the same online store.[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия