electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
vhf transceiver pae 5610

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tkon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: vhf transceiver pae 5610 Reply with quote

Hello, I need the service manual for the "vhf transceiver pae 5610". It is a solid state 760ch VHF 118-137mhz AM, 10w base station
transceiver. (Air Band Transceiver Base Station: AIRPORT USE 760CH)

Thank you,
tkon
rpadma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Service Manual Reply with quote

I can provide you service manual. Please confirm do you have PAE 5610 programming disk DM60021, if so can you send by mail.

awaiting your reply
NAVHEI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:29 am    Post subject: NEED MANUAL Reply with quote

hello
I need manual of the PAE 5610 vhf. Actually my vhf doesn't work at all. No power on that. Any help would be much appreciated.
Marco111

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject: Pae 5610 Reply with quote

Hi everyone.
I have here a pae 5610.
I am looking for the manual and the software to program the channels.
can any one help me out. Greetings from Holland. Mar @ online.nl
Rico2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: PAE 5160 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

can anbody help met with a manual for the PAE 5610 and the programming disk DM60021?

Jou can reach me on [email protected]

Thanks Rico
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия