electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Where should I check out the causes of the voltage variation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Betty19

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Where should I check out the causes of the voltage variation Reply with quote

I'm trying to build a Instrumentation amplifier that would do a 10uV -> 10mVamplification. The motivation is to measure uA currents on a small enough shunt resistor (1-10Ohm).

For a proof of concept, I've built a circuit like the one below with a distinction that I'm powering it with two 9V batteries and am using LM2902N(datasheet:http://www.kynix.com/uploadfiles/pdf9675/LM2902N.pdf) as the op amps and Rg is somewhat different. It has much less that the required 1000x gain.

However, when measuring the results for different input voltages, the gain seems to vary:

I was expecting it to be constant.
What is a reasonable place to look for the causes of the variations?
Cheap resistors?
Inadequate op amp?
Breadboard prototyping?
2x9V batteries as power supply?
other?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия