electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Cordless Phone display issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carterturner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Cordless Phone display issue Reply with quote

Hiiii....

I have a DECT Panasonic Cordless Phone model no KX-TG6051B and its LCD display seems to be very dim. The backlight itself is very bright but the dot matrix characters are very dim as if the contrast is very low. I have saved the contrast settings to highest, reset the phone, swapped with a good known battery, opened the phone and checked the LCD ribbon cable, on motherboard side its hardwired and on LCD side it looks its pasted, I used a hot gun, and then both side tried to seat it better, no luck. From front at 90 degrees I cant see characters but at say 45 degrees I can see and am able to read characters almost okay. I have another same make handset and its fine at 90 degrees at just 30% contrast. Please let me know what could be wrong and what else I can try..

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-http://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/cordless-phone-display-issue.151923/

Motion graphics video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия