electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
JOB OPENING !***LOOKING FOR PROGRAMER FOR GSM***

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janklaas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: JOB OPENING !***LOOKING FOR PROGRAMER FOR GSM*** Reply with quote

Hi

Im looking for some one who is willing to help me out on a project!

I would like to make a data collecter send the collected data via GSM(SMS), and the collected data via pin pad input send via GSM (SMS).

Can some one help me or give me a schematic on how to do it ??

Or would like to build it ?

for reference:

email me i will send you pictures.

i will pay you for it !

hope that some one kan help me
Anou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: JOB OPENING !***LOOKING FOR PROGRAMER FOR GSM*** Reply with quote

janklaas wrote:
Hi

Im [/url=https://be.jooble.org/emploi-programer] looking[url] for some one who is willing to help me out on a project!

I would like to make a data collecter send the collected data via GSM(SMS), and the collected data via pin pad input send via GSM (SMS).

Can some one help me or give me a schematic on how to do it ??

Or would like to build it ?

for reference:

email me i will send you pictures.

i will pay you for it !

hope that some one kan help me

Hi there , i am the same situation and can you please if you did find someone "pro " and can advise me ? thanks [/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия