electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Radio Control Transmitter Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carterturner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Radio Control Transmitter Help Reply with quote

Hi, I have an old Futaba Magnum Jr FP-t2pka radio transmitter for a radio control vehicle. I last used it about a year or so ago and stored it in a climate controlled area.
This year I went to use it and placed good working batteries in it and found it doesnt work. I checked the batteries with a Digital Multimeter and all batteries are good. I flicked the power switch again and the voltage meter needle doesnt move. I tried the batteries in another transmitter and it worked. I went back to the non working transmitter and took the case apart. Plug the batteries into the slot and checked to see if I had power where the red and black wires are connected to the contacts. I do have power there. But this is where I need someone with electronics knowledge to lend a hand to me to guide me on how to check other things with the DMM to find out what went wrong with it.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.electronicspoint.com/threads/radio-control-transmitter-help.285687/
Online Video Marketing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия