electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Phone won't accept charge/turn on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Phone won't accept charge/turn on Reply with quote

Hello,

So 2 days ago I accidentally fell asleep on the couch whist watching a video on youtube and I woke up and my Lenovo A6000 phone was dead (drained battery) which was understandable so I put it on charge before I left for school and when I came home it still wouldn't turn on, the charging icon thing wasn't even on the screen. I checked every thing already. I tried turning it on by holding the power button for about a minute, I tried my charger (the original one that came with the phone) on my Mom's phone and it worked perfectly fine so I what I did was just let it rest for a few hours so before I went to sleep I charged it again, woke up in the morning still nothing. How do I fix it? Does this mean I have to change the batter pack or the charging slot? I also tried blowing on like the metal thing that connects the battery to the phone and did the same thing to the charging slot, even blotted it with some cotton thinking that maybe sand or moisture just went in.

Please help....

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/288970/Phone+won%27t+accept+charge-turn+on
motion graphics video examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия