electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Unlock code for Blaupunkt

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
georgmm



Joined: 10 Dec 2017
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Unlock code for Blaupunkt Reply with quote

Hi,
I bought second hand Alfa romeo 159, but seller didn't provide me code for radio, so if somebody can help is highly appreciate.
Radio is blaupunkt S/N BP630369609931
Part N 7646303316
Thanks in advance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khidma



Joined: 08 Apr 2014
Posts: 35
Location: Dakar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Re: Unlock code for Blaupunkt Reply with quote

georgmm wrote:
Hi,
I bought second hand Alfa romeo 159, but seller didn't provide me code for radio, so if somebody can help is highly appreciate.
Radio is blaupunkt S/N BP630369609931
Part N 7646303316
Thanks in advance


TRY: 3552
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khidma



Joined: 08 Apr 2014
Posts: 35
Location: Dakar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Unlock code for Blaupunkt Reply with quote

khidma wrote:
georgmm wrote:
Hi,
I bought second hand Alfa romeo 159, but seller didn't provide me code for radio, so if somebody can help is highly appreciate.
Radio is blaupunkt S/N BP630369609931
Part N 7646303316
Thanks in advance


TRY: 3552
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
georgmm



Joined: 10 Dec 2017
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Unlock code for Blaupunkt Reply with quote

khidma wrote:
khidma wrote:
georgmm wrote:
Hi,
I bought second hand Alfa romeo 159, but seller didn't provide me code for radio, so if somebody can help is highly appreciate.
Radio is blaupunkt S/N BP630369609931
Part N 7646303316
Thanks in advance


TRY: 3552

Thanks, working great!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Електроника София - Service Manuals Free Download - Prikachi - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Search - Jabse.InK  - Pulsator

Connector Pinout Forum - Новини - SnimkiOt.com - безплатен DNS - Whois разузнаване - Poblizo.com : пътешествия