electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
[b]Manual for Sony TV KV-M1400U[/b]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PBAPTISTA

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: [b]Manual for Sony TV KV-M1400U[/b] Reply with quote

I am loking for the manual of Sony KM-1400U Television, I can not Tune The television into the normal channels, Anyone can help me to find this manual and where to.

Many Thanks
GeeeTeee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-M1400U TV Tuning Reply with quote

Hi,

Did you ever find out how to tune this TV? I have one, and I too have lost my manual. Could you (or anybody!) let me know how to tune it please?

Thanks.
GeeeTeee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-M1400 Tuning - How To Reply with quote

I emailed Sony Tech Support. They photocopied the page of the manual which describes how to tune it. Here goes:

At the bottom left of the remote there are 6 small buttons:-
1 2
3 4
5 6

We are only concerned with buttons 1 (Shift), 2 (Preset), 4 (+) and 6 (-) and the program number buttons - 1 to 0

Press buttons 1 and 2 (Shift and Preset) together. The program number will flash, and UHF||||||| will appear on the screen. Press the program number you wish to tune, Now press buttons 1 (Shift) and either 4 (+) or 6 (-) together until you find the desired channel. Press buttons 1 and 2 (Shift and Preset) together to store the channel. Repeat for any other channels.

This took me ages to find out, hope it helps!

George.

Cool
Seamaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия