electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Please help me with Remote!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelBaby

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Please help me with Remote!! Reply with quote

Hello. I have just got my son an Admiral TV and I need to get the remote so I can get into the menu to turn the cabel on so I can get all the channels. I have model # SJS12304 it was manf. by JRI Distrubitions. Ser #519775. The TV was manfactured in March 1997. Any help would be great!!! All the tv has on the set is power, channel up and down, and volume up and down.
Thanks,
AngelBaby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO..........IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE????
If no one knows then can ya at least say that so I dont think that no one even cares?
sparky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Please help me with Remote!! Reply with quote

You could contact the company in the link below as I'm sure they would be able to supply a suitable remote.
Best Regards

http://www.electronicadventure.us/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Thanks Sparky!!!
AngelBaby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия