electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
i need a job!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
picogsm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: i need a job! Reply with quote

hi, i need a job Very Happy

i have national certificate in electronic and electrical engineering, plus some nvq level 2 in CAD and technical drawing.

my main field has been GSM repair, i did this since 1999, but i have worked in car audio equiptment repair and some other electronics related manufacture.

my biggest interest these days is programing. my language of choice is Visual Basic for ease of use and quick working time, but i also use C++ regularly. i learned ASM for win32 which i can program in but very slow, i also know some java for win32 and also mobile phone.
for pic programming i use ASM, i am very quick to program for PIC.

really, i would prefer a job in programming sector, u must be willing to train me some in skills used in industry but i learn fast.
second choice would be electronics technician, i would like in gsm but anything is enjoyable to me Smile

i am based west midlands UK

contact me if you have some comment, [email protected]

br

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: job Reply with quote

Considering jobs in asia pacific countries, try ResumePromo.com
samodro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My skill same picogsm, any one have project with microcontroller or plc maybe can contact me.
Thanks
Tyler012

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: i need a job! Reply with quote

Looking for job. Can you tell in which country you are looking for job. If you are looking for job in Canada i suggest you to visit cloudjobs.net They help a good service for the job seekers and job providers. They are specialized in matching the job seekers and job providers. They are online source for job in cloud computing, software as a service and virtualization.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия