electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
How on earth do I set this up?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:56 pm    Post subject: How on earth do I set this up? Reply with quote

Hi,
I have just come into possession of the following –
Sony SA-W305 and a set of 5 Sony speakers.
Sony Amp - TA-VE150

I am trying to hook it up to my DVD player (Umax Kazuki DVD-7400X MPEG4/DivX/DVD) and Cable box (EuroVox Max).

Being new to this I really need some advise on how to do this in very simple terms and also to advise what leads I need etc.

I have tried by doing the following –

FR on the DVD to FRONT R (red) on the receiver
FL on the DVD to FRONT L (white) on receiver
SL on the DVD to REAR L (white) on receiver
SR on the DVD to REAR R (red) on receiver
CEN on the DVD to CENTER (black) on receiver
SW on the DVD to WOOFER (black) on receiver--NOT to the "AUDIO OUT WOOFER" jack

I only get sound from one speaker. I know all the speakers work as I have tested them.

Any ideas?

I also get a message saying ‘Protected’ on the amp which only seems to occur when the amp is moved or if I turn the volume up to a certain level.

I can post pics of all the backs of units if need be.
Oscatmartins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Esquema Reply with quote

Necessito do esquema de televisão Preto e Branco, marca Panasonic, Modelo TR-4498, portátil, 26 Wats. Obrigado. Podem enviar pelo meu e-mail: [email protected]
Oscarmartins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Esquema Reply with quote

Necessito do esquema de televisão Preto e Branco, marca Panasonic, Modelo TR-4498, portátil, 26 Wats. Obrigado. Podem enviar pelo meu e-mail: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия