electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
naiko n2810 combination tv/dvd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tockworth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: naiko n2810 combination tv/dvd Reply with quote

Anyone any experiance on this chassis. Symptoms will not start comes on green led then immediatly goes into trip three reds then standby lop tx ok cannot check much else no circuit diagram
allanm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: naiko Reply with quote

Not sure of the model. There's so many these days. But I've had several Naiko combis with a blue disc capacitor close to the lopt, either burnt out or partially s/c. Value is 2200pf 2kv. Hope this helps.
tockworth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks i,ll check it out will post reply and let you know if it cures.
sksiv

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: naiko Reply with quote

allanm wrote:
Not sure of the model. There's so many these days. But I've had several Naiko combis with a blue disc capacitor close to the lopt, either burnt out or partially s/c. Value is 2200pf 2kv. Hope this helps.

Can you tell me what do you mean about the lopt, is that the filter after the power supply. please do help me. CHEERS
tockworth

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7308Lopt stands for Line Output Transformer This is the largest component in a crt tv set on the printed circuit board. It is identified by a heavy insulated lead coming from the transformer up to and connecting to the back of the tube.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия