electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
I search service manual for oki B6200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davelab

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: I search service manual for oki B6200 Reply with quote

In my oki, when i print a document after 2 or3 print job, on the display compare the error number "010-349 reboot printer" !!!!!!!

can help me???
I need the manual for the printer to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance DAVE.
Pich

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Error 010-349 Reply with quote

010-349

"Fuser STS Front Disconnection fail"
> Detect Fuser trouble - Replece Fuser assy if power off and on cannot remove the fail.
no se

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: soporte Reply with quote

alguien que tenga el manual de la impresora oki b 6300 Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: soporte Reply with quote

hola al guien que tenga el manual de la impresora oki b6300
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия