electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitsubishi WS 65807 Big Screen Projection TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cropguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:24 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi WS 65807 Big Screen Projection TV Reply with quote

I was wondering if someone might help with a problem on my approximately 2001 Mitsubishi Projection TV ? ( 65 " HDTV Upgradeable )
The set was working fine one day, had been on for quite a while, went outside for a couple of hours and the set was off when I came back in. Now when I try and turn it on, the green light on the fron comes on for about 4 to 5 seconds, then it just shuts itself back off and the light goes off. Slight click ( like contacts closing ) when you turn it on, and again when it shuts itself back off.
I have read where many Mitsubishi owners have had problems with a bad DM Module and have had to replace it to the tune of about $1.000 dollars. They also had problems with the set turning on. I have looked in the back of the set where they indicated the DM Module might be to look for swollen capacitors, but my models board must be located somewhere else than where most of the posts indicate it should be. That is to the left of all the input connections. On my set, there is nothing in the back to the left of the inputs. There is no reset button anywhere on the front or the back of the TV that I can find, or any type of resetable circuit breaker that I see. I have ran across all of the buttons on the front of the TV with my fingers and none of them appear to be stuck either. Anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to what my problem might be, or where I might start looking to find a problem ? Want to thank everyone in advance for any type of input or help !!! Sincerely
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия