electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sharp Fax Repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Sharp Fax Repair Reply with quote

Very Happy I have a Sharp UX 171 fax. I bought new rolls of paper and the paper will go about halfway thru and cut off and go on thru w/no printing!
What do I do now?
TXCopierGal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Sharp Fax Repair Reply with quote

Try flipping the roll - if it is installed backwards a lot of times is will fit in the machine, but it will not show print.

Tom wrote:
Very Happy I have a Sharp UX 171 fax. I bought new rolls of paper and the paper will go about halfway thru and cut off and go on thru w/no printing!
What do I do now?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: I too have a Sharp UX-171, but no manual and I can't figure Reply with quote

how to even enter my own number as required by law when sending a fax. I got it at a thrift shop. Would like to know how to program other things as well. My last phone/fax, also a Sharp-UX108 came from a thrift shop also, but I was able to get a manual for it. This manual bears no relation to the 'new' 171 though, no commands apply.
NewUser George K

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Sharp UX-171 Manual TO ENTER NAME! Reply with quote

I finally found how to enter the user name! Had the same problem.
It is similar to a manual available on the internet free.
Go to usersmanualguide<dot>com/sharp/faxes and download a manual for a Sharp FO120.
Everything is in there.
Function 00, enter phone number, press start/copy, then enter the sender name by using a four digit code beginning with 0 for each letter.
A is 0401 thru O is 0415, P is 0500 thru Z is 0510, capital letters.
small letters is 0601 thru 0615 and 0700 thru 0710,
numbers are 0300-0309.
Complete chart is on that pdf file.
George K
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия