electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Problem with Philips C2082DAS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpaavola

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Problem with Philips C2082DAS Reply with quote

I got problem with my Philips C2082DAS monitor.
When I power it, LCD shows FW version and then it informs about testing.
After testing LCD starts to show 'Gen. Failure' and sometimes H Sync failure or H&V sync
failure.
So I opened it and noticed that when I power up, it starts to flash LED in PSU and Magnetometer/Degaus
board.
Same time, theres ticking sound (tick-tick), wich seems to come from PSU.
The part wich seems to be ticking is somesort of coil, there reads DAS.

I repaired few cold connections from PSU, didn't helped anything.

Who knows, is the problem in mainboard or perhaps in the Horizontal board ?
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi is this monitor with 1 or 3 hot transistors I have schematics for 3 HOT's.
Disconnect HV unit and see if you only get HV fail and no ticking if so suspect FBT AT2090/35.

Rich
Chris55000

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Philips C2082 DAS Reply with quote

Hi!!!

These monitors, of which I have one myself to recondition, were fitted with a chassis of "FIMI" manufacture and use a single 2SC3996 or 2SC3997 line output transistor and a separate EHT generator box with its
own driver/output stage.

If you have one of these a replacement LOPT is available from HR Diemen, type HR46118 and the focus unit is listed as being available from Donberg.

I have a set of schematics but they are much too large to upload & I've not a large - format scanner I'm afraid!!!!

I'm redrawing them to fit on A3/A4 sheets, but this is a long, long project that'll take me many months to complete as yet!!!! As soon as I have conpleted drawings available I'll make 'em availacle!!!

Chris Williams
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия