electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips TV problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CHRISTOW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Philips TV problems Reply with quote

First of all happy good year to every one with love and health. now there is my problem, i have an old Philips 14 inch TV that whenever it is turned on the sound is always very loud and I lower it again by using the volume controls, please I'd like to know what is faulty on the mainboard
Clark Batman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Philips tv no memory of vol settings. Reply with quote

Well, friend, if you care topost the model, s/nos, we will try to help you.
CHRISTOW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TV's model is 14PT1353/01 AND SERIAL NAME A34EACO1X15.
Beforehand many thangs for your interest
Clark Batman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Audio loud at turn on. Reply with quote

Well friend, I have no listings for your model- but in general, if the set is tuned by menu selection, incl audio setting, I would suspect the eeprom- this is an 8p device with a no 24xxx etc usually- it is easy to r/p these things & cheap- but get the exact same number device.
CHRISTOW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well many thangs for the great support, it is many months since this problem appeared first time and now i thing that it is worth changing the
EEPROM, so I will get my tools together for great work to draw a smile
on my father's face. Razz
hemant kumar ojha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Philips TV problems Reply with quote

I have a 21" PHILIPS colour TV purhased just 1&1/2 year ago. Just 2days ago, due to mishandling of Remote controller by my 6years old child. TV shows "MONO" on right corner of the screen & the audio is not coming from the TV.

The same is informed to the dealer at my locality Rajgangpur. The Engineer came and change the memory chips using his sholding Iron. He denied to give me the bad memory chips as he told me that he have to submit the same at Phillips Co., For the same He charged Rs.375/- from me also.

In the above I have some doubt for clarify from you.

1. Whether due to misuse of remote, TV audio system (Parts) will got out of order or engineer cheated me.

2. Further let me know, how I have to inform the above to the consumer forum.

Regards
H K Ojha
[email protected] Sad
CHRISTOW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ojha

First af all, sometimes it is technically difficult or even impossible for a faulty remote to damage the internal components of your TV set unless
problems concerning manufacturing, design and engineering however, nearly all of modern tv and hifi have EPROMS or memory if you want to put it that way but it is more correct to say EPROMS cause only computers have memories . Now the EPPROM memory has a programme written on it to tell the tv's processor what to do (sound, colour, pal secam) and it is usually supported by a battery so as not to loose data,
Sometimes the epprom can create problem like these you mentioned
above due to epprom's problem,old battery or the electrical circuitry that feeds the epprom is defficient.

By telling all this we can say with some degree of certainty that your Electronic Engineer may have found the correct solution

Regards
Christow
SMITTYLC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm    Post subject: Philips LCD 32" Audio Problems Reply with quote

I have a Philips 32" TV that is receiving audio feedback within thirty minutes of being turned on. The TV was purchased in 2008. I was running it using standard DIRECTV with the cable input going directly into the cable jack in the TV. I recently upgraded to a HD receiver and connected them using the HDMI cable provided. Since doing this my TV gets loud audio feedback. The picture remains clear and if I either turn the TV off or swith the input and switch back it is cleared up. The problem returns again in about 15 minutes. I called customer service and was told to uplug the TV and let it reset. this worked for about 1 hour then the problem persisted. Does anyone have any answers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия