electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
switch,need to press hard to operate it

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: switch,need to press hard to operate it Reply with quote

hi there,i have a NAD CD player,but the feather touch cd open/close button now needs to be pressed hard to operate..

is it possible that the switch may have been pushed back,or could some WD40 spray fix this?please let me know your comments.many thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: switch,need to press hard to operate it Reply with quote

ben wrote:
hi there,i have a NAD CD player,but the feather touch cd open/close button now needs to be pressed hard to operate..

is it possible that the switch may have been pushed back,or could some WD40 spray fix this?please let me know your comments.many thanks

DON'T use WD40. The switch is bad. If it wouldn't work at all you must change it. Is quite simple and cheap if you do it yourself but if you are not used with electronics you must contact a tech.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия