electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Thomson Plasma 42WS90E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zootia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Thomson Plasma 42WS90E Reply with quote

Hi, i need help on my thomson plasma tv. It automatically switches off after about 15-20mins of viewing. I believe as the TV warms up , it switches off and the green power on light just flickers. I am in Singapore and the local thomson office says there is no spares for this model and cannot be fixed. Can someone help me ? thks
Dooney0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: 42WS90E Reply with quote

Hello,

The Thomson Plasma 42WS90E is actually an NEC rebadged, and yes this is 100% correct the product is no longer serivicable due to no parts available any longer. Unless you can find the course which will either be the PSU or the PDP module (Panel) your stuck.

Mike.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия