electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
any diagram from sharp CInema borg model no: 20v-s300

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joniejay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: any diagram from sharp CInema borg model no: 20v-s300 Reply with quote

hello

pls help me to get schematic diagram of sharpcinema borg model no:20v-s300 i encounter more cutting trace when i fixed it i need schematic diagram to fixed the 21 inches sharp cinema Borg TV model no:20v-s300 pls reply to my e-mail add [email protected].

thank you
Joniejay
kasamiko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got just just what you need..Unfortunately it's on paper not in electronics form.. Crying or Very sad
mail me if you for some info: [email protected]
rrallos_2005

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: 20v-s300 diagram Reply with quote

I incounter difficult toruble in the power supply section, Ineed a schematic diagram to fix this tv.
rinz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: GOOD DAY Reply with quote

looking for schematic diagram of sharp cinemaborg model # 21V-S300
for troubleshooting thank you.........
rinz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: GOOD DAY Reply with quote

looking for schematic diagram of sharp cinemaborg model # 21V-S300
for troubleshooting.

THANK U

GOD BLESS

[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So did anyone have this diagram? It would be very helpful! Thanks!
gercin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: schematic diagram Reply with quote

im looking for schematic diagram of sharp cinemaborg model # 21V-S300
for troubleshooting. or give me the part # of the resistor. R755 & R753 pls reply asap.

email add. [email protected]

THANK U
rodolfojamila

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject: sharp tv 20v-u89 schematic diagram Reply with quote

SIR/MADAM,I NEED SHARP TV 20V-U89 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM FOR MY REPAIR GUIDE,MY E-MAIL [email protected],THANK YOU
tirel

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:54 pm    Post subject: sharp21v-s300 Reply with quote

Kung sino po meron sharp21v-s300 schematic diagram pa send po same email [email protected] pls sana po may magbigaynASAP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия