electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Asus TF300t no screen signal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Asus TF300t no screen signal. Reply with quote

I got my tf300 some time ago, and just today i recieved all the components needed in order to change it;note that the tablet was disasembled for more than a month, but before that, the battery was charged, so it remained like a month like that as well i don't have best memory of the disasembly proceedure.

So today, i managed to pack it back (without putting the back cover of the tablet, and tried to boot it, but nothing happened.So i put it on the charger where a sound (charging sound) beeped and a red led turned on (later green).I let the tablet charging for more than half an hour, and tried to boot it again but no sign of life at all.I removed all the screws etc and disassembled it for one more time in order to check if everything was put right.

Both digitizer cables was secured.
Screen cable was fine.
Also i tried to check the on and volume rockers cable and by mistake i ruined the plastic top of the female adaptor, but the cable still fits fine inside (that happened during the second disassebly so it was not the original cause for sure).

Also, i noticed that there is an on/off switch next to the power button.This switch was ON the whole time.
I found a button at the digitizer circuit and pressed it (tablet off).
I've tried to remove the digitizer and try to boot.Nothing happened.

What i am afraid of, is that the whole proceedure make me burn some circuit of the tablet by static electricity or by sort-circuit something by my slightly swetty hands.
theokondak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: I pluged the tablet to my PC through USB and the PC recognises the tablet.That isolates the issue to the screen cable or to the GPU i guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия