electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
How do you store all your product manuals?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomparker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: How do you store all your product manuals? Reply with quote

Until now, I've been using a classic 3-ring binder to store all the user manuals of my electronic products in one place, but this takes space and frankly isn't that easy to use when you are looking for a specific document. I've been looking at some paperless alternatives.

I started using Evernote (No Advertising), it's really useful to storage all the documentation. However, it's not specifically for products and tends to end up a bit messy. I've recently tried Unioncy (No Advertising) that automatically creates a catalog of your products from the information in your receipts, backs up a copy of the original one, stores the users manual of the product and also tracks each product warranty.

How do you currently store your product manuals? Have you ever tried one of these paperless systems? Do you know any other paperless alternative?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия