electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Vizio E322AR Start up trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim-man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Vizio E322AR Start up trouble Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm happy to have found this forum. I need a little help with a tv repair. I'm not an electronics professional just a fan.

My Vizio 32" has a start up problem. When I turn on the set the Vizio logo lights up white, the screen shield logo comes on like normal but the set turns off.

No sounds or other action.

The remote and side buttons work ok.

I looked for obvious damage and checked some of the voltages but I need direction what areas to look at to solve the problem.

I hope some of the experts here can give advice.

Thank you, Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия