electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt 2020 radio code Holden Barina 2001
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reservedarmadillo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reservedarmadillo wrote:
Hello heroes and legends.
I have no idea how you all are able to generate the activation codes but I am in desperate need of assistance.
My Holden XC combo (2002) has a locked radio, standard battery replacement/accidental service problem.
If inam able to obtain the numbers from the innards of the radio will someone be able to sort me out an unlock code?

I have been to Holden and they have no record of my radio data, just immobiliser and something else...they want $100+ to pull it out and do all that just for some stupid, over sensitive software.

I'll go on YouTube to see if there is an easy way to remove the radio and find the numbers Smile

Peace
X

*oh and yeah it's a blaupunkt 2020 of course Smile*
Click2rk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I have Blaupunkt 2020 for holden barina 2004 but I don't have code, could you please help me
No.:92 094 557
BP0485 1 7816137
TITANUM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click2rk wrote:
Hi, I have Blaupunkt 2020 for holden barina 2004 but I don't have code, could you please help me
No.:92 094 557
BP0485 1 7816137

Click2rk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works mate, thank you so much
reservedarmadillo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:19 am    Post subject: Acquired details Reply with quote

reservedarmadillo wrote:
reservedarmadillo wrote:
I have no idea how you all are able to generate the activation codes but I am in desperate need of assistance.
My Holden XC combo (2002) has a locked radio, standard battery replacement/accidental service problem.
If inam able to obtain the numbers from the innards of the radio will someone be able to sort me out an unlock code?

I have been to Holden and they have no record of my radio data, just immobiliser and something else...they want $100+ to pull it out and do all that just for some stupid, over sensitive software.

I'll go on YouTube to see if there is an easy way to remove the radio and find the numbers Smile

Peace
X

So I did the coat hanger trick and got it out, turns out you only have to insert it an inch or so. I was pushing them too far home for ages. But it's all OK. For those who are trying and reading this thinking yes that's where I'm at, a 2/2.5mm Alan key took the plugs out and also happens to be the perfect length for insertion. Once inserted, any outward effort is minimal as the key has already displaced the hooks internally so all that is required is a little pull.

Anyway....
My locked radio code details are:

No: 92 094 577
BP0485 27900461

Please help!
bogege2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Acquired details Reply with quote

reservedarmadillo wrote:
reservedarmadillo wrote:
reservedarmadillo wrote:

Peace
X

So I did the coat hanger trick and got it out, turns out you only have to insert it an inch or so. I was pushing them too far home for ages. But it's all OK. For those who are trying and reading this thinking yes that's where I'm at, a 2/2.5mm Alan key took the plugs out and also happens to be the perfect length for insertion. Once inserted, any outward effort is minimal as the key has already displaced the hooks internally so all that is required is a little pull.

Anyway....
My locked radio code details are:

No: 92 094 577
BP0485 27900461

Please help!

try code 4915
reservedarmadillo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At bogege2:

You winner, it worked!
Thankyou so much, how do you do it?!

Much thanks
Luke
bluebarina

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chasin a code for my blaupunkt 2020 please and thanks
Bp248532613715
Dekster

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bluebarina wrote:
Chasin a code for my blaupunkt 2020 please and thanks
Bp248532613715

bluebarina

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Decode, Unlock, Service and hotel mode entry HowTo All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 11 of 21

Jump to: