electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Samsung tv un60d8000yf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronic equipment reviews by repair professionals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cable~guy~y2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:03 am    Post subject: Samsung tv un60d8000yf Reply with quote

my tv is not powering on. instead it is making a clicking sound (as if it is rebooting). the samsung lettering at the bottom of the tv is light up and when you attempt to power on or press any button the red standby light will blink. leaving me to believe it is an easy fix. however, I have never fixed a tv before, but i do think it is more than likely a power supply issue of some sort. I am looking for the schematics on this particular tv and/or if anyone has seen or heard of this problem and what they did to fix it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronic equipment reviews by repair professionals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: