electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
DTK PTP-4007P schematics request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: DTK PTP-4007P schematics request Reply with quote

I urgently need schematics for this ATX 400W power supply.

I have noticed that 2 resistors are missing (broken off, only pins left).
R52 and R69.

R52 is for the TL494 negative input error amplifier. I don't know what R69 is (is is in parallel with 2 more resistors connected to GND), but I don't know where other pins lead.
Slobodan_covek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what is wrong with this forum. I have registered as "Slobodan_covek" (this topic is mine) but I can not log in (incorrect username and/or password)...
Slobodan_covek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that R52 is 4,7 Komh, but I still don't know about R69.

R69 is in parallel with other 2 resistors then they are in series with resistor and 2 opposite zener diodes, and so on. I dont think that it is crucial.

I still need that schematics.
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not have the specific diagram but there are several ATX supplies are posted below and you can do a search on elektrotanya.com that may be of some help. There are many, many different ATX supplies out there and chances of finding all is remote at best. DTK computer, yet another yingyang Chinese outfit among many.

Good luck

http://danyk.cz/s_atx_en.html
Slobodan_covek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, but I already seen that link. And I have found schematics for DTK 200W, but for specifically mine, not.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Slobodan_covek Reply with quote

On the PCB it says:

"ATX9912P, 0103P Macron Power"
Slobodan_covek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also:

"MPT9912P, 0103P
Rev: A5"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия